Join us for a day on the farm with the Moore and Collman families. We invite you to…
- Take a walk in the pasture
- Meet your local Organic Valley farmers – and their farm animals
- Check out the milking parlor – Cows at this farm are milked twice a day – very early morning and late in the afternoon. Since you will visit the farm in-between milkings, we’ll show you where the cows are milked, explain the process of how the milk gets from the cows into the bulk tank and then ready for the milk truck to pick up.
- Sample Organic Valley and Organic Prairie products
- Shake and make your own butter
- Farm book story time
- Learn more about Organic Valley’s mission, coop history and sustainability efforts
- Hear about McMinnville Creamery, our new local butter making facility in McMinnville, OR
- Organic lunch available for purchase
Who’s YOUR Farmer? Come visit an organic farm and meet your local Organic Valley farm family. You’ll walk the pastures, make butter, feed baby calves, visit the milking parlor, enjoy story time and learn more about where delicious, organic food comes from while getting to taste it, too. To RSVP for your space on the tour, driving directions, and to “meet” your farmer hosts, please visit https://www.organicvalley.coop
Organic Valley is America’s largest cooperative of organic farmers and one of the nation’s leading organic brands. Organized in 1988, it represents more than 2,000 farmers in states across the country. Focused on its founding mission of saving family farms through organic farming, Organic Valley produces a variety of organic foods, including organic milk, soy, cheese, butter, spreads, creams, eggs, and produce, which are sold in supermarkets, natural foods stores and food cooperatives nationwide. With its regional model, milk is produced, bottled and distributed right in the region where it is farmed to ensure fewer miles from farm to table and to support our local economies.