While our calendar listings do not create or imply any endorsement of any specific entity or event, we are keenly interested in helping organizations, businesses, and individuals in our community succeed. And we are excited to help them enhance and expand the services we can collectively provide to our neighbors.
If you are a business, organization, or individual who believes in the mission of the Boring-Damascus community connection and shares our core values, we encourage you to consider becoming an official partner with the Boring-Damascus Community Connection!
What are the benefits of becoming a community partner?
- In addition to our standard calendar listings, the events of our community partners will be considered first when highlighting events on our website, email communications and other promotional materials.
- Organizations and businesses will have their logos and links to their websites featured on the Boring-Damascus Community Connection website. Individual partners will have their names listed unless they choose to remain anonymous.
- The Boring-Damascus Community Connection will seek to promote your listed events and activities through a range of online and offline methods. And we will work diligently to expand our outreach and contact lists so that we can create an ever increasing benefit for our community partners and the community we serve.
- The Boring-Damascus Community Connection will strive to serve our community partners by connecting them with potential resources and opportunities that serve their needs. This includes helping to identify potential volunteers, meeting spaces, and potential new partnerships as well as providing other services as appropriate.
- As a community partner, you will receive the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to build and provide a valuable service to our community!
What do we expect from our Community Partners?
Each of our community partners has different capacities, skills and resources to offer our community. Moreover, the Boring-Damascus Community Connection strives to engage community partners of all shapes and sizes to help us achieve our goal of building a stronger community.
As a result, the responsibilities of becoming an official partner with the Community Connection vary based on the needs and abilities of each organization, business, or individual partner.
Ultimately, we ask our community partners to make a commitment that is commensurate with the level of benefit received and that is meaningful and significant to you, your business or organization.
Some of the ways that our partners choose to satisfy their partnership responsibilities include some or all of the following:
- Plan and implement one or more social, educational or community events which will be listed on the Community Connection calendar. (Especially new programs that the Boring-Damascus Community Connection has identified as a priority program for our community).
- Donate meeting or event space to another organization that is planning a community event or activity.
- Make a financial contribution to the Boring-Damascus Community Connection so that we can continue and expand our efforts.
- Appoint someone from your organization or business to serve on the Community Connection’s Board of Directors or play another active role on our leadership team.
- Contribute equipment, supplies, volunteers or funds necessary to create additional community activities to be listed on our community calendar.
- Promote the Boring-Damascus Community Connection to your social and business networks and invite your friends, clients, and contacts to join our mailing list.
- Share information about the Boring-Damascus Community Connection with your colleagues and invite them to become a community partner.
Please contact us and we will be happy to talk to you about how you can contribute as a community partner and help you make a commitment that makes sense for you, your organization or your business!