PROVIDE FOOD PANTRY SUPPORT
The Oregon Food Bank supports over 40 food pantries in just about every city in Clackamas County!
Each food distribution site has their own unique way of providing food to residents. It’s a good idea to
visit a food pantry before making a commitment to volunteer. YOU choose how you want to help.
Volunteer opportunity selections include:
* Assist clients as they shop through the food pantry
* Pick up food donations by local grocers/donors
* Set up shopping stations before the pantry opening
* Unload and organize delivered product
* Load carts and help carry food items to participant’s car
* Stock shelves and organize product
* Welcome and assist shoppers
Various areas in Clackaams County
DATE: Dates and times vary by food pantry