It’s that time of year that planning for the Boring Christmas Tree Lighting event has begun. We are looking for people to help in several areas of this event which will take place in the Boring Station Trailhead Park and the Grange Hall.
* Help put up lights in the park and on the “Christmas” tree on Nov. 23 @ 11 AM – at least 4 people
* Help decorate the Grange Hall (downstairs), Nov. 25, at 6 PM – 2-3 more people
* Help with the Kids’ activity, Dec. 1 – 2-3 people
* Parking monitors and guides into the Hall (2 entrances)- 2 to 3 more people
* Serve refreshments – 2 people
* Clean-up – 3 people