The Money Management Program (MMP) assists older adults and individuals living with disabilities who need financial help with budgeting, balancing checkbooks, or bill paying. Participants live with limited income & assets and often have no one in their lives to help them. MMP volunteers help make it possible for our clients to live independently and help protect them from financial abuse and preserve their dignity. Positions vary in flexibility and can occur in office or at home depending on the position.
Below are five positions to choose from:
1) DIRECT SERVICE BILL PAY COACH assist individuals who have the capacity to manage their
own funds yet need help keeping their finances in order. Volunteers help with:
* Organizing financial papers
* Checkbook balancing
* Bill paying
* Banking and account management
2) DIRECT SERVICE PAYEES/FIELD VOLUNTEERS help people who do not have the capacity to
manage their own federal benefits. Volunteers work with consumers and/or service
partners to establish spending plans and assure basic needs are being met on an on-going
3) OFFICE VOLUNTEERS support administrative functions such as filing, data entry, mailings,
processing mail at the program office in Oregon City.
4) ACCOUNT MANAGERS process payments at the program office in Oregon City.
5) STATEMENT MONITORS review transactions of direct service activities at the program office.
The program office location is 2051 Kaen Rd., Oregon City, OR 97045
Varies throughout Clackamas County. You choose locations that work for you!
The date and time are flexible.